BUILD AND GROW A PROFITABLE ONLINE STORE WITH THIS BUSINESS BLUEPRINT
As flourishing and profitable ecommerce businesses are, many entrepreneurs are still faced with hiccups in setting up a profitable ecommerce store to make that six-figure they’ve been yearning for. Seriously, to build, grow, and nurture a profitable online store with a high conversion rate requires in-depth technical knowhow coupled with decision making.
In order to lessen your burden (determined entrepreneurs), based on experience and diverse research, this post is a complete walkthrough to enable you to build and grow a profitable online store. We’ve compiled a concise Business Blueprint to give you your dream store and income!
Choose a PRODUCT NICHE
To start your own profitable online store, you need to specify the products you have interests into the market or sell online. This is often one of the difficult aspects of setting up an online store. Most individuals are sometimes confused about the best or trending product they should invest in.
However, as an experienced ecommerce expert, we’ve made available for you some of the techniques, tools, and resources you can implement to find a product niche, best profitable products to sell, and also trending products in 2020.
- Learn about CHQ Store builder with trending products to sell
- How about Funnel Genie? Online stores and products all in one place!
- Using Oberlo to explore products to sell (specifically on Shopify)
- Trending and Hot products to sell in 2020
- Profitable online businesses you can start and work from Home
- Good resources and tools to find product and niche ideas
ANALYZE YOUR PRODUCT IDEAS
After you’ve successfully found and chosen your product niche, the next step is to analyze these product ideas, this is done by figuring out the certainty of these products (i.e. how sellable). You have to prove that your products are worthwhile to be purchased.
- Learn more about product validation from here…
GET YOUR PRODUCTS READY
After analyzing and validating your products, the next important thing to do next is to get your products ready. So the ravishing question would be:
- How do I get my products?
- Should I dropship, wholesale, or manufacture?
- Should I get a funnel with ready products?
- Should I make use of Shopify Apps for dropshipping?
EXPLORE AND GET PREPARED
Check out who are your competitors
One of the most important skills of entrepreneurs, business owners and marketers is to check out who their competitors are, study the potential of the product in the market, analyze how to outshine your competitors and make your own service the most purchased.
These tools may be of help:
- Ways to prepare a competitive analysis
- The SWOT analysis
GET YOUR BUSINESS PLAN READY
For every successful business, the business plan is inevitable and one of the most paramount steps. Business plans serve as guides, frameworks, and blueprints which help to organize and connect your ideas, thoughts, and innovations together. Planning of your business is very essential and most be implemented.
- Learn how to write effective Business Plans
- Get free business plan templates for your dream business
GET THINGS READY AND SET UP YOUR BUSINESS
Give your business a name
Another challenging problem many entrepreneurs face after finding a product niche is finding the right or suitable name for their store. Your business name is also known as your brand name and this part is very essential as it is the name which you wish to make public.
Your business or brand name must be unique and most importantly speak about what your business does. For example if your niche is all about fashion, then names like these may be useful: beautygalore, beautifymestores etc.
These tools may help you out:
- Learn how to choose the right name your profitable online store
- Essential tools for naming your store, business or brand
Get your logo ready
As soon as your brand or business name is set, the next thing is a unique means of identification and this is your business logo. Remember, your logo must speak of what you do, it also must be very unique and exceptional. There are tons of logo maker out there, also there are freelancers who can help you with a very nice logo. These logo makers might be of help:
- List of online Logo makers
- Contact Dropshippingguy for a unique logo
BEGIN YOUR SEO JOURNEY FOR YOUR STORE
Of course, everyone wants his or her store to be noticed worldwide, we want our store to be ranked as #1 on google, and this is made possible by the power of SEO. Before your online store gets up and running, you need to understand how Search engines like google and the likes optimize websites in order for you to be ranked higher. Checkout this pages for more on SEO:
- Learn SEO with dropshippingguy.com
- Rank Higher with RankMath
- Get keywords ideas from Neipatel.com
- How to Rank a New site
START BUILDING YOUR STORE
After you’re done with SEO, the next thing is to start building your profitable online store. We understand how demanding a great store is, you know, setting up beautiful slides, product categories, checkout pages, and so on.
These may be tedious to set up, especially those without the technical knowhow or getting the right developer to it. Well, we have available CHQ store builder, the #1 store builder, and expertise in building ecommerce stores. Check the link below for more info
For those who want to do the building themselves, these tools may be of great use
- Great Shopify stores for determined entrepreneurs
- Learn how to write product descriptions that converts
- Learn how to customize your Shopify themes
- Learn how to optimize your product images
- Learn how to create coming soon pages so as to market your store before launching
Remember, if you need help, you can contact any of our experts:
GET READY TO LAUNCH YOUR STORE!
The next thing after building your store is to launch! But before you launch, you need to understand the concepts of shipping and meeting up with fulfillments as these are parts of the crucial customer relationship strategies, also they are means of building and preserving one’s business’s integrity. Here are some resources that would guide your path on shipping and fulfillments.
- The Complete Beginner Walkthrough to shipping and Fulfillment
- Learn all about International Shippping
- Learn how to handle Returns
- Get to know how to suppress shipping costs as a growing ecommerce store
Remember, you should be very sensitive about how you trace your business’s success and progress.
AFTER LAUNCHING, WHAT NEXT?
Launching your store is one phase on its own, the other phase talks about; what next? of your store.
MARKETING: Marketing is the soul and drive spirit of your online store. You need to tell the world about your store and what it does. This would enhance popularity, visibility and encourage more buyers and customers to your store. Below are the marketing strategies or tools you need to take cognizance of:
- Get your customers updated about new products and discounts
- Learn Email Marketing that yields good results
Social Media Marketing
- Grow your audience through instagram
- Market your products on pinterest
- Utilize YouTube for business!
Learn about Paid ads and traffic generation
- Beginner approach for facebook ads
- Google ads
- Increase your store visibility via Search Engines
DID YOU KNOW?
Getting your dream store up and running is one step while implementing those demanding strategies to earn those six figures you’ve been craving for is another step. A blueprint as one given above is necessary but may be a starting point.
You can get all these features for your dream store all in one place and start getting immediate results with our ULTIMATE STORE BUILDER!
CHQ STORE BUILDER
With CHQ STORE BUILDER, you get access to all and more of the above features all in one place, winning products, marketing and advertising, optimization for search engines and many more! To get started, visit: www.chq.shopifywebsitebuilder.com