Are you in need a of a profitable Shopify store for drosphipping? do you want full details about how Shopify charges and also it plans? Alright, this post is all about Shopify cost and pricing, we would reveal to you all Shopify’s available plan and you can choose which is best affordable for you.
Before diving in fully, let us brief on what is eCommerce and what are eCommerce platforms.
Ecommerce and Ecommerce Platforms:
The word eCommerce is an acronym for E – Electronic; C – Commerce. Ecommerce is simply a system of buying and selling goods and services electronically i.e over the internet. So eCommerce is simply the process whereby commercial transactions are conducted electronically on the Internet. Now, what are eCommerce platforms?
An eCommerce platform is a software application that allows online businesses to manage their website, marketing, sales, and operations. The internet is so wide now such that we have lots of eCommerce platforms (Both free and paid) for people to make use of (both beginner and experts)
Here is a list of trending eCommerce platforms:
For this topic, we would be focusing more on Shopify, What Shopify is, Shopify Store cost and price.
Before moving into what a Shopify store is all about. Firstly, we must know what Shopify is. Shopify is a subscription to a software service that offers you to create a website and use their shopping cart solution to sell, ship and manage your products. Using their service, you can get access to easy to use admin panel where you can add products, process orders and enter store data.
WHAT IS A SHOPIFY STORE? A Shopify store is an e-commerce platform or tool that lets you start, grow, and manage a business online. With a Shopify Store, you can create and customize an online store, you can even sell in multiple places over the internet, including web, mobile, social media, online marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops.
Shopify also allows you to manage products, inventory, payments, and shipping.
Shopify is completely cloud-based and hosted, which means you don’t have to worry about upgrading or maintaining software or web servers, with this, there are lots of security-based advantages on your site. This gives you the flexibility to access and run your business from anywhere with an internet connection.
Do I need to be a programmer or web developer in order to use Shopify?
Due to Shopify’s flexibility and user-friendly service system, you may not need to be an advanced programmer or an advanced web developer to use Shopify but knowledge of these skills is great advantage. But if you feel you need help with setting up your own Shopify store, you are not alone, you can visit our website, www.shopifywebsitebuilder.com and get all the assistance you need.
Now let’s move on to Shopify pricing, hosting, and domains
HOSTING, DOMAINS, AND CANCELLATIONS
Is Shopify free to use? Shopify allows you to try their service free for 14 days, with no credit card required. After your trial expires, choose a pricing plan that suits the size and stage of your business.
Hosting/Domain Naming: Shopify’s Service is very flexible and it provides virtually everything thing you will need to start your own eCommerce business. Shopify provides you with a hosting service in line with your preferred/chosen domain name (this gives you a great deal of security on your site!)
Although Shopify provides domains for a mere $9 per year, I would also recommend checking out places like GoDaddy and NameCheap (Other hosting services) to shop around and see if any other pricing options are available and convenient for you.
Shopify presents you with monthly and yearly payment options, and although you can upgrade or downgrade your account at any time for no charge, I would consider going with the monthly plans to start out. This way, you don’t get stuck in a yearly cycle if you need to modify the plan or completely stop using Shopify.
The yearly plan might be better if you already have an established business and you’re just migrating over to Shopify, or if you’ve had a successful first year with Shopify. However, startups and inventors should probably go with the monthly plan in case something happens where you need to shut down.
You can cancel your plan at any point without being charged any fees, but yearly payment is not reimbursed, so that’s another reason to stick with a monthly plan to start. Now, let’s take a look at the four Shopify payment plans to see which is ideal for you.
SHOPIFY STORE COST AND PRICE: THE BREAKDOWN
Here’s a breakdown of the Shopify store cost and price for each plan:
- Lite Plan – $9 per month + a Buy button
- Basic Shopify Plan – $29 per month + 2.9% and 30¢ per transaction
- Shopify Plan– $79 per month + 2.6% and 30¢ per transaction
- Advanced Shopify Plan – $299 per month + 2.4% and 30¢ per transaction
- Shopify Plus – pricing plans start around $2000 per month + 2.15% per transaction.
There’s also an enterprise plan, Shopify Plus, that gives you all the tools needed for a large operation. You’ll have to contact Shopify in order to establish a custom rate along with whatever features you need. Needless to say, this is a highly customized plan so there’s no need to cover it. You’ll simply have to talk to Shopify if your store demands this type of support.
- THE SHOPIFY LITE PLAN: The Shopify Lite plan goes for $9 per month and gives you tools for selling on Facebook, accepting credit card payments, and using Buy buttons. It’s not exactly a real online store with a shopping cart, but it does the trick for smaller companies. I also like it if you’re trying to install a few basic Buy buttons on an existing website, like for your blog or podcast website. A new addition involves the Facebook Messenger app, which is included with Shopify Lite and allows you to chat with customers through the Facebook Messenger. This is perfect for customer support. WHO SHOULD USE THIS SHOPIFY PLAN? Shopify Lite won’t work just by purchasing a hosting plan – the intent with Shopify Lite is to add eCommerce functionality to something you already have like a blog or information site. Therefore, you need a full website already configured with hosting, a domain, and everything. For example, you could install Shopify Lite on a WordPress site.
- THE BASIC SHOPIFY PLAN: The Basic Shopify Plan takes it up a notch since you receive a discount code engine, fraud analysis tools, and the ability to upload an unlimited number of products to your store. The primary step up is the fact that you gain a fully functional website and blog through Shopify. Therefore, all of your products and orders are managed through Shopify, and you won’t need a separate website to make it work. Some other perks include a free SSL certificate, manual order creation, shipping labels, unlimited file storage, and 24/7 support.The pricing structure is set at $29 per month + 2.9% and 30¢ per transaction, which is a bit higher than the Lite Plan, but it gives you the freedom to expand your store with tons of products.WHO SHOULD USE THIS PLAN?If you need a beautiful and functional online store, but you don’t want to pay for the features in the more expensive Shopify Plan, this is the sweet spot for you. It’s also the plan you go with if you don’t already have a website that you can pair with the Lite plan.
- THE SHOPIFY PLANAs the most popular Shopify solution, the Shopify Plan goes for $79 per month + 2.6% and 30¢ per transaction, which is quite the jump up from the Basic Shopify Plan, yet you receive pretty much every feature Shopify has to offer. Create an unlimited amount of products, and take advantage of everything you would get with the Basic Shopify Plan. In addition, you gain access to gift cards, professional reports, and abandoned cart recovery. This abandoned cart recovery tool is one of the main reasons people tend to opt for the Professional Plan since it’s one of the best ways to grab contact information from people who don’t finish their orders. This obviously shows that the person was somewhat interested, so you can contact them later to prompt a purchase. The coolest part is that the abandoned cart tool sends out automated emails based on your own preferences. For example, if a user abandons a cart in your shop, you can choose to send them a promo or reminder message within six hours. This feature is a huge deal since on average 67.89% of shoppers abandon their shopping carts, but these abandoners spend 55% more when they are remarketed to. It’s imperative to reach out to these customers and figure out why they are leaving early.WHO SHOULD USE THIS SHOPIFY PLAN?
The Professional Plan works nicely for companies that plan on scaling up quick since the unlimited products and unlimited storage ensure that all of your items fit well into the site. If your site brings in more than $5,000 per month, the Shopify Plan is a good idea, since the transaction fees drop due to the volume when using external payment gateways. You also get that coveted abandoned cart recovery tool, which is known to improve sales without much work on your end.
- THE ADVANCED SHOPIFY PLAN: The Advanced Shopify Plan is priced at $299 per month + 2.4% and 30¢ per transaction, which gives you all the features from the previous plans along with an advanced report builder and third-party calculated shipping rates. Unlimited product uploads are still available, and your transaction percentage fees go down a bit when using external payment gateways. The best part of the Advanced Shopify pricing plan is that everything is absolutely unlimited, so your storage capabilities are never-ending. Feel free to upload as many products as you want, post as many videos and images as needed and bring in all the traffic you require. Abandoned cart recovery also comes with the Unlimited package, which ensures that you can reach those sales numbers that make the increased plan pricing worthwhile. The abandoned cart feature includes a handy area for managing all customers who have left their carts early to see if an email has been sent, and to figure out the reasons for their early departures.Finally, you can give dashboard access to 15 users, and the Shopify shipping discount is the best you can find compared to the other plans.WHO SHOULD USE THIS PLAN?
The Advanced Shopify Plan serves companies that would rather have their shipping handled by a third party. It’s also nice for high-revenue companies that crave advanced reports, which allow for testing and projecting. You save a bit of money with the decreased transaction fees and Shopify shipping discounts, making it ideal for companies bringing in over $10,000 per month.
- SHOPIFY PLUS: Shopify Plus is the enterprise-level system when you need resources to focus on things like marketing and design, as opposed to ordering management. Your site is fully hosted, and you don’t incur any transaction fees. The 200 TB of storage is more than enough to handle the most robust stores. Price: You must contact Shopify to receive a quote, it’s going to be around $2000 per month. WHO SHOULD USE THIS PLAN? Huge companies! This doesn’t negate smaller companies, but if you have a large team, and you don’t want to spend too much time managing your orders, this is the way to automate that. For more info check out our Shopify reviews or Shopify Plus Review.
After you might have successfully chosen your preferred plan on Shopify, what’s next? What else do you need to earn good figures? What other things do you need to achieve greater sales conversion on your platform? Here are lists of tools you can add to your Shopify store to enhance greater profit:
- Oberlo App- for dropshipping (more on dropshipping? check out here)
- AirReview App- for generating products reviews and testimonials
- Newsletter Apps- and many more.
Apps come in many different shapes and sizes, and they are all provided in a handy Shopify App Store for you to browse. The apps assist you with everything from email marketing to automated receipts, and many of them are given away for free.
Hello readers, do you still need further assistance with your store?
You probably may not know or understand how to go about the creating of your store
Or you might have set up your Shopify store and you are not getting good figures as expected
Do you feel you need help from a trusted developer who is well savvy with Shopify and can give your store the great taste and fee you have been yearning for?
Guess what? All the problems solved! Introducing The Amazing Shopify website Builder
At www.shopifywebsitebuilder.com, we provide you with all the technical assistance you need to earn greater profits in your store. Are you are a beginner who just wants to try it out? or do you already have a store but it’s not yielding good profits? or do you want to start dropshipping but don’t know how to go about it? or are you having other related issues with your store and don’t have solutions for them yet! The Amazing Shopify website Builder is for you!
We provide you with realtime support for the store, creating your store from scratch and taking it up to the next level. Visit www.shopifywebsitebuilder.com today to get started!