Your choice of HOSTING for your store goes a long way as it determines the fate of your website’s experience for users who access your ecommerce store. In this post, we’re going to give you some recommended hosting servers which are top rated with suitable features that would skyrocket your store’s user’s experience.Contents hide
The following list of recommended hosting in this post is well studied and rated based on careful research as we hope to give you honest data which would for sure transform your store to the next level. When dealing with hosting, it is a very critical and important aspect of website creation.
There are tons of hosting services out there but we’ve picked the ones which we tend to recommend to you based on certain core factors every successful eCommerce store possesses. Amidst these factors includes loading-time (speed), working time/ availability (uptime), cost, and pricing.
TOP 5 Recommended Hosting for your Stores
It is very important to note that all hosting is not equal, every single hosting has its uniqueness based on its handling in robustness, security, speed, and other core factors, but we’ve technically picked these recommended hosting suitably for your store.
1. DREAMHOST (BEST HOSTING FOR BEGINNERS)
DreamHost is said to be regarded as the best hosting plan for beginners. In this wise, this may be recommended for beginners. It is most suitable for those who are new to web hosting.
- UNLIMITED TRAFFIC: DreamHost provides you with unlimited bandwidth which means they do not track your bandwidth or traffic
- DAILY BACKUPS: DreamHost is very efficient in providing its users with extensive backups which is a very great feature that protects its users from data loss
- ONE YEAR FREE DOMAIN NAME: DreamHost also gives you a free domain name for one year before you proceed to start paying for the next year.
- SECURITY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: DreamHost has available online chat for customer support. The major hiccup found in with DreamHost is that they do not attend to issues on phone calls, instead, they are the ones who would reach out to you after a query is being submitted.Talking about its Security, DreamHost’s Security is quite okay compared to their customer’s support. They give you a free SSL Certificate, DreamHost also provides its users with a free malware detector and remover for its site.
|Ecommerce features||Email hosting @ your domain, fast SSD storage|
|Recommended starter plan||Shared Unlimited plan – $4.95/month|
|Pros||Free daily backups, great storage options|
|Cons||No direct phone support, mediocre uptime, weak dedicated plans|
2. INMOTION HOSTING (BEST FOR )
InMotion Hosting is regarded as the best customer satisfying Hosting you can ever have! Inmotion Hosting has been rated high with diverse awards for their technical and customer support. It comes with a free SSL Certificate and the most interesting part is that Inmotion Hosting uses SSD (Solid State Drive) for its hosting instead of the old HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and this is a great factor for faster site experience.
- Free SSL Certificate: InMotion gives its customer a free SSL certificate ensuring maximum security, especially for eCommerce stores which is a very great advantage.
- Free Website Migration: In case you have a previous hosting apart from Inmotion, unlike other hostings which require payments from you in order to transfer or migrate your site from the previous hosting to a new one, Inmotion allows its customers to do these for free.
- SSD Storage: Speed is one of the core functionality needed of any website, Inmotion uses the latest storage type for its hosting hereby promoting speed for your store
- Best Customer Support: The sole saviour of any website in times of hassles is customer support and relation, Inmotion offers you with the best customer support and relationship, in case of any issue, Inmotion is readily available to support you and walk you through the fixing.
You can subscribe to the Inmotion Hosting, it’s a very great choice which you won’t regret. Inmotion also provides it, customers, a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Following are the hosting plans offered by InMotion Hosting:
- Shared Hosting: Best for low traffic and starter websites. With shared hosting your website shares resources with other hosting accounts on the server. This is the most beginner-friendly and basic hosting option.
- WordPress Hosting: Similar to shared hosting, this plan is specifically optimized for WordPress powered websites with extra tools and features to improve performance and security.
- VPS Hosting: An upgrade to the shared hosting, VPS hosting allows you to share resources with multiple servers on the cloud. This gives your site a little more room to grow and handle traffic.
- Dedicated Server Hosting: Suitable for enterprise and high traffic websites. Dedicated Server hosting plan gives you a complete server for your own website. The downside is that you will have to manage that server yourself.
- Managed Hosting: A more powerful hosting option to handle more traffic without dealing with technical stuff. Your host will take care of software updates, security, and other maintenance tasks for you.
3. A2 HOSTING (No1. BEST FOR E-COMMERCE!)
When talking about an exceptional turbo speed and super fast site loading, A2 Hosting is the best recommendation. As we all know that Speed is very important in the eCommerce business, because just even a 2-second delay may change a customer’s impression. Speed as a factor is well certified by A2 hosting.
Among the lists of the recommended hosting, A2 Hosting is seen as the best choice for eCommerce. Its outstanding features are listed below:
- One-Click eCommerce site installations.
- Multiple SSL Certificates
- Turbo Speed super fast site loading
- Max Security and Awesome customer support which provides you support both phones and live chats
Another Hosting plan best for eCommerce is SiteGround.
SiteGround’s e-commerce plans also include free shopping carts with installation, free eShop transfer, and an eCommerce Optimized Server. Multiple server locations across three continents mean better site speed for visitors the world over, while unmetered data transfer ensures scalability as your site grows. We gave SiteGround the title of Best for Ecommerce Features, and we weren’t kidding – the variety of features that simply come included on most plans is definitely not the norm!
As far as eCommerce hosting is concerned, SiteGround is still a great recommendation for hosting.
FEATURES AND PLAN
Support & Security
SiteGround’s knowledge base and 24/7 phone and live chat support put it on par with A2 Hosting in terms of customer service. But what about security?
SiteGround supplies the usual free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate, but it also has an in-house created monitoring system that checks your server status every half second, which detects and automatically fixes many ongoing issues and helps to prevent potential future problems. SiteGround also offers advanced spam protection at no additional cost, which provides a filter for incoming and outgoing email messages. In short, SiteGround’s huge supply of features even extends to its security offerings.
5. BLUEHOST (RECOMMENDED HOSTING)
|Ecommerce features||Dedicated WooCommerce hosting plan, domain privacy included (on select plans), regular automatic backups|
|Recommended starter plan||Starter WooCommerce – $6.95/month|
|Pros||Excellent uptime guarantee, seamless WordPress integration, affordable pricing|
|Cons||Small amount of storage on basic plans compared to other top providers|
When listing or talking about one of the oldest and reliable hostings, BlueHost is not an exception.
BlueHost is very best for WordPress as it is even a recommended hosting by WordPress itself. BlueHost comes with a starter Woocommerce installation for your store!
NEED A STORE OF YOUR OWN?
WHY NOT TRY OUR STORE BUILDER SERVICES?
For your commerce HQ store with lots of free apps and conversion benefits, try our:
NEED A SHOPIFY STORE?
We’ve got you covered with our:
TRY US TODAY!